HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Lori S. Nishida-Eugenio, OD, FCOVD
Burbank Optometric Center, Inc.
Developmental Optometry - Adult and Pediatric Eye Care - Board Certified in Vision Therapy
1032 N. Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
Dr. Lori Nishida-Eugenio, FCOVD is a developmental optometrist and the mother of a special needs child. She draws on her personal experience, giving her a unique approach to each patient's individual needs. She provides in-depth testing for the diagnosis and treatment of learning related vision problems and specialized testing and training for those on the autism spectrum. Dr. Nishida is passionate about her work and has dedicated her practice to vision therapy. "I have made it my personal mission to improve the lives of my patients and their families through vision therapy."
Dr. Nishida-Eugenio and Dr. Linda Luong of Burbank Optometric Center, Inc. provide:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Eyesight and Vision Problems, including
Poor Reading Skills and Reading Below Grade Level, and
Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Interactive Metronome, an assessment and treatment technology for improvement of sensory integration, coordination of auditory and motor skills, attention training, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Depth Perception or 3D Vision (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism Spectrum, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, special needs eye exam and visual therapy for auditory processing disorder, CAPD, sensory integration disorder, non-verbal learning disorder syndrome, attention deficit disorders, ADHD, brain injured, vision care, Burbank, CA, North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California,
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use